Halo Top is my go-to ice cream on a bad day because the entire pint is usually less than 400 calories! The product is essentially “guilt free” at its yummiest. While I am not completely in love with every flavor, there are several that are always stocked up in my freezer. The ice cream macros are really not bad either! There are clear reasons as to why this ice cream has a cult following.
- This was the first pint I ever tried. Love at first bite. There is no way to explain to you the depth of the flavor. The ice cream tasted like oatmeal cookies, but it was much more savory than a cookie. I really don’t know how to make you understand. Get this ice cream if you love oatmeal cookies. I promise it will not disappoint. 280 calories and 20 g protein per pint. Gluten free. Rate: 9.9999999/10
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- I am severely biased on this flavor. I make cookies just to eat the cookie dough because I love it so much. Cookie dough ice cream has always and will always be my favorite; however, this cookie dough ice cream falls just slightly short of the oatmeal cookie. My whole world is upside down and I almost like it. 360 calories and 20 g protein per pint. Gluten free. Rate: 9.5/10
- I love lemons. Lemonade. Lemon cake. Lemon bars. All of it. Consequently, this ice cream is half-empty in my freezer currently. I love chocolate but fruity flavors are so much more refreshing to me. 280 calories and 20 g protein per pint. Gluten free. Rate: 9.45/10
Sea Salt Caramel.
- There is so much dimension in this flavor. It reminds me of the oatmeal cookie because of the fullness every bite has. While this flavor is 4th place, it really tied for 3rd. 320 calories and 20 g protein per pint. Gluten free. Rate: 9.45/10
Peanut Butter Cup.
- Your girl here loves peanut butter so I eat it by the spoonful. This ice cream is all of the pleasure with none of the guilt due to its low calorie count and high protein quality. As a result to my addiction, this flavor secured a place in the top five. 320 calories and 20 g protein per pint. Gluten free. Rate: 8.9/10
If you would like me to review any of the other flavors, I would be more than thrilled to eat some more ice cream! Let me know by leaving a comment. What’s your favorite flavor? Let me know! Tag me (@kickinitwithkaelyn) in your Instagram and Facebook posts or (@kickinitwkaelyn) on twitter! Let me know what you want to read more of in the comments below!